Who We Are
Cancer Alliance of Naples is devoted to helping local children, families and individuals touched by Cancer by providing financial aid, support, education and information resources. Serving all of Collier and Lee County.
CAN’s goal is to take the stress off the cancer patient and their family during the time of treatment.
While the patient is undergoing chemotherapy or radiation CAN Pays:
- Car Payments
- Every Dollar Raised Here Stays Here And Is Tax Deductible.
- CAN Is The Only Agency Of Its Kind In Southwest Florida.
- CAN Provides Free Support Groups And Nutrition Education
- In 2019, CAN Financially Supported 248 Cancer Patients And Their Families.
- In 2019, CAN Provided Programs And Services To 1,298 People In Lee And Collier Counties.
- As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization Cancer Alliance of Naples is supported through fundraising, events, grants, community, business and individual donations.