One of CAN’s most important functions is to provide financial assistance to individuals in our community dealing with cancer. CAN’s goal is to take the stress off the cancer patient and their family during the time of treatment. CAN is currently enrolling clients. Due to COVID and in compliance with CDC guidelines, all services are being provided virtually at this time.
- CAN pays rent so cancer patients and their families won’t be evicted.
- CAN pays utilities so they won’t be turned off.
- CAN pays car payments so they won’t be repossessed.
- CAN provides gas to get to treatment.
- CAN provides food for nourishment.
Financial assistance is only available while the patient is undergoing chemotherapy or radiation.
Find out if you qualify for Financial Assistance.
Other Services - No Financial Eligibility Required
CAN provides additional services that are not based on financial eligibility.
Click to Find Out About Other Services.