There are many ways you can support Cancer Alliance of Naples, including planned giving options and gifts of stock.
Here are a few options:
- Name Cancer Alliance of Naples as a beneficiary in your IRA or Retirement Fund.
- Designate Cancer Alliance of Naples as the owner of a Life Insurance policy you own or purchase.
- Establish a Charitable Trust benefiting Cancer Alliance of Naples.
- Create an Endowment Fund benefiting Cancer Alliance of Naples
- Name Cancer Alliance of Naples as a partial or full beneficiary in your will or bequest.
- The language to use is as follows: “I do hereby give, devise and bequeath to Cancer Alliance of Naples., a not-for-profit organization located at 3384 Woods Edge Circle Suite #102 Bonita Spring, FL 34134, ID# 22-3879709 XX% or $XX, of my estate to support for general use and purpose.”
To discuss your giving plan for CAN, please contact us (239) 643-4673